5 October 2010

Monday sequence

Ok, so...I know it isn't monday. This was planned for yesterday but monday had other ideas!

 I thought I would start a little weekly post called "Monday Sequence". Basically i am going to take a sequence of three photos that all relate to one another in some way. I'm not going to specify what it is that links them so today or rather yesterdays's is...


 So, you could take this as footwear or feet or socks or shoes or comfort or fashion. Get the idea!
I would love you to join in if you want. Take what you gather from the pictures and then take three pictures yourself on the same theme and post a link in the comments so I can come and look and we can all get lovely photo inspiration!

I'm going to try and post a sequence each week. This week the link between the photos is pretty obvious but next week it will be something a bit more ambiguous!

And guess what will happen to this little sequence of three..oh yes they will be scrapped! :)

Have a lovely day! Loves xxxxx

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like a fun idea,Abi...look forward to the 'more ambiguous'!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a fun idea Abi; will definitely consider it.
Rinda

humel said...

I love the idea of this :-) Rotten internet woes have made me a bit late to play along this week but I'll see if I get the chance at all over the weekend - and I'll definitely be checking back for the next set! xx