13 March 2012

Tutorial Tuesday- for the love of geometric pattern

Ok, I am going to put it out there, this is not a tutorial! But... this is an inspiration wall for all things geometric ( many of which are tutorials). I am finding them all over the place at the moment and gosh are they making me happy.

I feel a sewing project will be coming along soon. Don't you just love, niceley formed pattern!?

Beautiuful handpainted chevron rug from House of Smiths

Stunning embroidery from aesthetic outburst



Oh, how I want to recreate this quilt!


How beautiful are these pillows huh? Source  what stunning colours.

A pretty graphic from here


I want to draw this. Design Sponge


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Very chevron-y! Great fun! I looove the quilt and embroidery.
Did you see the little tutorial about making a chevron stamp - here: http://bayoubytes.blogspot.com/2012/03/diy-chevron-stamp.html
and the Counterfeit Challenge blog has had a couple of ideas for making chevrons with patterned paper - I like this one: http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/tutorial-hexagons-and-chevrons.html

Thanks for sharing chevrons!