24 September 2012

20 for 20


Oh hello 20! 
Today I say Goodbye to those teenage years!

I thought of listing twenty goals, twenty things I want to create, twenty hopes. Then decided that actually that really would be pretty boring and thinking of twenty would make my brain hurt. So...

I want to embark on a project: 

Twenty tutorials in my twentieth year. 

That is 20 handwritten tutorials to be put on the blog before I turn twenty one. Not, "oh I found this on pinterest and I did it like this." Twenty tutorials written by me. 

Watch. out. blog. 

I would love to give you all birthday cake but it wouldn't fit in my computer. So please take a free hand-painted graphic instead. ( I know. Cake or graphic we would all choose the cake, but needs must my friends!) 



Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post about getting ready to head to uni. I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful blog friends who are sending me such positive messages! Thank you. 

9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Have a very Happy Birthday,Abi.

boysmum2 said...

Happy Birthday, all the best in your new adventure

K said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
New tutorials AND Uni, wow, you're gonna be a busy bee this year, I look forward to them :)

Sian said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Abi. Your twenties will be terrific

furrypig said...

Happy Birthday Abi enjoy it all and the very bestest for Uni xxx

JO SOWERBY said...

WOW TWENTY BEFORE UR 21, COOL. THAT MEANS I'LL NEED TO DO 47 BEFORE I'M 48............! oh whoops forgot the caps lock was on. remember that u need time to study too
jo xxx

Beverly said...

Now that is a goal, can't wait to see what you share with us this year :) Love the graphic but you know Abi, it would have been most generous of you to share the cake I sent over lol

Maria Ontiveros said...

Happy Birthday dear Abi! May your year be magical,
Rinda

Miss Smith said...

Happy birthday Abi! I'm going to hold you to those tutorials....

I hope you have a truly wonderful day.

And I also hope you don't mind, but I picked your blog as one of my recommendations for podcast episode 2. It's fantastic and I wanted to share.